Sunday, November 23, 2008

For Every Moment of Joy...

"I've got great expectations
I've got family and friends

I've got satisfying work

I've got a back that bends

For every breath, for every day of living

This is my Thanksgiving"

-Don Henley

My family and friends are healthy and supportive. I'm in love with my best friend. I love my job. Life's good and I have a lot to be thankful for. Today, Sunday, November 23rd, I'm especially thankful for:

Ahi Tuna for dinner (caught by Tim):

Knowing how to cook risotto (thanks, Amanda!):


A full wine rack:


Karaoke:


Our new(er) bed-set (thanks, Mom!):


Our Christmas lights (complete with Bailey peeking out the window):


Bailey and Tim:


And finally, the fact that, come Thanksgiving, I no longer have to dress up like this:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, risotto...Now I guess I have to come up with something else to teach you to cook.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention that I am damn impressed by that wine cellar...How about we get together soon and put a dent in it?