Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Under Those Same Stars

"For Blue Skies," Strays Don't Sleep

Things I've Done in the Last Few Days that I'm Not Entirely Proud of:

1) Used toilet paper as a coffee filter.
2) Came home from work Wednesday and watched an entire Lifetime Original Movie rather than graded papers, exercised, or called people back.
3) Let the dishes sit out for four days until Tim finally did them even though it's been my turn for a LONG time.
4) Had a cavity and (apparently) needed to be TAUGHT at the dentist's office how to floss.
5) Made plans to go to a NKOTB concert.

Things I've Done in the Last Few Days that I AM Proud of:

1) Picked a caterer. :)
2) Got goosebumps of excitement at school before I got to teach Longfellow and transcendentalism.
3) Had a former student tell me she wants to be an 11th grade English teacher because of my class.
4) Washed my car (okay, that was like two weeks ago).
5) Made plans to go to a NKOTB concert.

1 comment: