Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Can't Remember When the Earth Turned Slowly

"Spinning," Jack's Mannequin

So apparently, although Tim and I are currently both leading very busy lives, nothing is as interesting as our dog. Pathetic? Maybe. But he's just so damn cute. And he does keg stands...


In other not-as-cute news, Tim came home from work yesterday to find the big trash bag (which we, stupidly, left on the floor in the kitchen) completely demolished, it's contents wrecked haphazardly all over the kitchen and hallway floor. Compliments of Bailey of course...(maybe he had been doing kegstands prior to this incident?) I'll spare you the shot of the upturned kitchen, but here's the proud instigator (and yes, that's a Hamburger Helper box in the corner. Judge all you want, that stuff's amazing):


Tonight Tim carved Halloween pumpkins while I caught up on DVR-ed television and avoided grading papers (an art I am perfecting FLAWLESSLY, by the way).


There is still one more I need to carve later in the week, but for now our front windowsill looks like this:



"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am."

No comments: