Saturday, May 31, 2008

Guitars, Tiki Bars, and a Whole Lotta Love

Perfect song on the radio
Sing along, 'cause it's one we know
It's a smile, it's a kiss
It's a sip of wine, it's summertime...

So, quite possibly the biggest and best news of the year (for me, anyway) came flying out of left field on Thursday when I found out that I got my job back for next year! The reasoning behind it is still a little shady, although I've been ridiculously excited about it since I heard three days ago. To celebrate, Marisa and I decided to spontaneously buy Kenny Chesney tickets, and went to the show with Tim and Lane on Thursday night. I've seen him live before, but it was years ago...he was incredible! Every single song was awesome, and there were STILL songs I wish he had played. Leann Rimes was supposed to open, but couldn't due to illness...as a result, Kenny Chesney played for about two and a half hours. PERFECT concert to start the summer!

"My only friends are pirates..."

No comments: