Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Nothing entirely exciting to report, but since I figure many people are on the edge of their seats waiting for an update, I'll post...
We had a productive weekend that was kicked off on Friday night with a great Mexican food & margaritas dinner at Fidel's. On Saturday, we helped put on a garage sale fundraiser for our summer Greece trip. We had about ten participants, and most of the kids made around $100 or more apiece, which is great. Today's my dad's birthday, so Tim and I made a birthday dinner (chicken enchiladas) and watched movies yesterday evening at his house. As a birthday present to himself, my dad is on his way to Ramona today to pick up his present:

http://dvorakranch.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=21&Itemid=52

Happy Birthday, Dad!

No comments: