Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2007: Year in Review

Tim had to go back to work today, and I'm still off until next week. Of course, I have unpacking to do, papers to grade, and errands to run, but chronicling the highlights of the past year somehow seemed a much more enticing option. I had to leave quite a few pictures out, but the following give a sufficient peek into 2007.

Dad's birthday at Fishhouse

Golfing (my second attempt ever...this time I did not, in anger, purposely put divots all over the green)

Beautiful Carlsbad, CA

Universal Studios
With Heath and Lesley in Chicago for Jenni and Jon's wedding

The happy couple!
Visiting my dad's ranch in New Mexico

Summer fun in Santa Barbara...
In Tahoe for Kristen and Scott's wedding

Kristen and Scott...going on 8 years together!
Jon's surprise 50th b-day
Live music provided by Paul's band, The Jack Ruby Club

Tim and Chuck's overnight squid-hunting escapade proved successful...
Tim the Bounty Hunter
My brother Paul, after looking into our freezer: "Man, you guys live like savages!"

Visiting Washington, D.C.

Ice Skating at Hotel Del Coronado
End of the year ski/snowboard trip with my family

Nothing says family bonding like yager shots.... (yeaaaah Mom!)

Happy 2008!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok Chels, I see what you are doing instead of grading your English papers. Very good! Time better spent. I love your's and Tim's blog. Keep it going! Happy birthday Timmy.

Mom/Carol