Friday, September 26, 2008

So Is That What You Call Tact?

"Seventy Times Seven," Brand New

Almost two weeks ago, Tim and I arrived in San Jose early Saturday morning, and drove straight to Seascape Resort to check in before meeting up with Krissy and Scott. The four of us stayed in a beautiful two-bedroom, three-bath villa overlooking the water. We had such a fun time hanging out in/at the pool, ordering room service, drinking cocktails, and catching up.

On Saturday, we headed over to Pebble Beach so Tim and Scott could fantasize about playing the course one day. Krissy and I enjoyed the view and gawked at the idea of spending $400 to play a few hours of golf. To each his own, I guess...


That night, Jody and John's families hosted bonfires and s'mores at the beach. It was a great way for people to meet one another, catch up, and hang out with John and Jody before the wedding. Of course, another priority (maybe this was just Krissy and me?) was to eat lots of s'mores.


The ceremony was on Sunday afternoon, and Jody and John were married on "Wedding Bluff" overlooking the Pacific. The weather was perfect and the bride and groom were beaming and beautiful!


Roommates!


The reception (where, as I sidenote, I drank my alcohol-quota to fulfill the next three weddings I attend) was awesome. There was a perfect mixture of touching moments, silly dancing, dance floor sing-a-longs (I hope that wasn't just me?), and love. Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Merrick!

UCLA Athletes...


Cuttin' a rug...


Sunglasses on the dance floor...oh-so-tactful and appropriate...


-A heart that loves is always young-
Greek Proverb

No comments: