Friday, April 11, 2008

This is a Lesson in Procrastination

(Title Reference: Brand New, "Failure By Design")

Tim: Do you know what I just got the feeling for?
Me: What?
Tim: Fried chicken. I mean, IknowitssobadforyouandIshouldnthaveitbutitssogood.
Me: Do you want to get it for dinner?
Tim: Do you?
Me:...
Tim: (licks his lips with wide eyes) Mmmm...Albertson's fried chicken...

...AND, today for lunch we had Vons sandwiches. Clearly, Tim and I could easily live off of grocery-store deli food forever.

I have so much grading and lesson planning to do it's ridiculous. However, it's obviously time for me to go back to work, seeing as I am updating this blog with posts like THIS, and using the freakin' PAINT application on our computer:


I am completely and painstakingly aware I need a life.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You dont need a life! You need a booth at an art fair for your creations! :)

Unknown said...

... and a stage for your plays.